With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
The Developer will be part of a team of developers that will design, implement, and support various platforms, tools, and integrations to improve the business processes and automation to ensure that Giganet remains at the forefront of technology innovation.
Recent development innovations include the ability for our customers to order a broadband service directly from our website, with account creation, billing, package, asset management, communication, router configuration and dispatch all automated.
Giganet’s next focus will be to scale the number of orders we can take, enhance our website and order portal, as well as facilitate the ability for customers to order on-net Giganet FTTP services. Mobile customer client portal and app will also feature in the next development cycle. We shall achieve this with a combination of system integrations, as well as bespoke development.
- Working in conjunction with the development teams and product managers to implement new software solutions to improve business processes, drive efficiency and increase scale.
- Writing and documenting effective APIs.
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software.
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of Data Storage Solutions
- Commercial experience developing web applications.
- Familiarity with Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), Web Servers (Apache, Nginx).
- Linux operating systems.
- Unit testing.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organisational skills and logical thinking.
- Knowledge of Pub, Sub Technologies such as Apache Kafka.
- Experience working with SOAP API’s.
- ServiceNow Development Experience.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.