To assist the Customer Installation Manager and Team Leaders to maximise available capacity to meet forecasted demand, resolving short-term, short-notice issues with personnel, vehicles and equipment to minimise missed appointments and impact to customers by re-allocating or re-scheduling resources, overtime and escalation.
In collaboration with the Customer Installation Manager
- Maintain a forecast of capacity vs demand for installations, over time, in each build location.
- Approve holiday, and schedule training and other downtime to balance available capacity with forecast demand in each region.
- Schedule vehicle servicing and repair, arranging loan and exchange vehicles within and between regions as required to minimise impact to capability.
- Arrange Installation Engineer transfer within and between regions as required, to efficiently utilise available resource while minimising travel and downtime.
- Resolve shortfall issues in van stock items including installation materials and PPE to avoid missed appointments.
- Ensure updated connection processes and procedures, including Health & Safety, are communicated to team leaders in a timely fashion.
- Measure and report connection “Right First Time” metrics.
- Prioritise installations escalated by the customer service team, arranging overtime and weekend working as/when required.
- Arrange locker locations for engineers for materials delivery and waste collection.
Knowledge of full fibre installation process
Key Skills & Attributes
- Good time management and prioritisation.
- Calmness under pressure.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Passion for customer service.