With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
Working across the entire Giganet Technical Department, you will support delivery of the Giganet Network Delivery, ensuring that the programmes are delivered to time, budget and quality.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of the technical programme to time, quality and budget.
- Collaborating with Giganet’s PMO team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supporting day to day supplier engagement (network hardware vendors, data centre & carriers)
- Administering functions supporting RFQ and RFPs as required by the programmes
- Coordinating Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order Process
- Placing orders for backhaul, POPs, and other technical equipment required for the technical programmes
- Asset and data entry on tools and systems
- Co-ordinating vendor lead times
- Facilitating Giganet Technical Lab and Stores inventory, resource, and organisation
- Working with the technical delivery stakeholders of complex end customer solutions (e.g. MPLS/ WANs/ PBX) in conjunction with the PMOs, Procurement & Service departments
- Ability to handle complex fast paced projects on time & budget
- Excellent analytical skills
- Meticulous level of detail, focus and discipline whilst supporting complex programmes
- Highly motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a passion for operational excellence.
- Ability to collaborate and develop relationships quickly.
- Ability to work independently with supervision
- Transparency & a first class communicator
- Understanding of telecoms industry, vendors and suppliers
- PRINCE2 or other project management frameworks
- ITIL qualifications
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.