It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a leaning toward Backend Development. You will work as part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development lifecycle for all internal and customer facing systems.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player who loves to get stuff done!
Reporting to the Head of Systems & Architecture, your responsibilities will include:
- Work within the development team to implement new features and solutions.
- Work with the Architecture team to design and implement API’s.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Choosing the right technology or language to solve business problems.
- Write technical documentation.
- Ensure databases are well designed and implemented.
- Peer review other developer’s work.
- Proficient with Development Best Practices
- Experience Developing Large Scale Applications
- Experience developing integrations
- Formal qualifications in or extensive experience of: Multiple Back end Languages (PHP, Java), Devops, API Development, Development Best Practices, Database Structure and Administration, Source Control, Secure Development
- Problem solver
- Attention to Detail
- Mentoring skills
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies
- Familiar with Kafka
- Familiar with Event Bus / Streaming Architecture
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture
- Familiar with App Development
- Familiar with Front end Technologies (VueJS, Angular, HTML, CSS)
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
Giganet is a proud and consciously inclusive employer, and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds. At Giganet, we nurture careers and truly embrace our team members as individuals (we've won awards for it). You don't have to cover your tattoos, you can wear your hair how you want and your race and sexuality have no bearing on your success.